Funny Birthday Wishes for Father: Are you tired of the lame dad jokes and tired of seeing your dad being so proud of coming up with a new one every now and then but also repeating the old ones really frequently? Then we are here to help you because it is payback time for all the dads out there. And we are going to shower them with even lamer but Funny Birthday Wishes for Father. So here we have brought the best and coolest collection of Funny Birthday Wishes and Messages for Fathers and Dads.
I would just like to say to all the unmarried men out there, maybe today you do not understand his lame dad jokes. But one day, you yourself will be a dad (probably) and then you yourself will make weird dad jokes, and that day you will understand your father a bit better. And then maybe you can borrow one or two of his one-liners too.
So here are these Funny Birthday Wishes for Father, Messages, and Greetings for your dad on his birthday:
Funny Birthday Wishes for Father
- Dad, I love you. I also just want to wish that you keep your wallet open for your loving daughter/son. Enjoy this special day. Happy birthday!
- Not all heroes wear capes. Some of them just make bad jokes. Thank you for being my hero, Dad. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to the most important man in my life! Don’t believe anyone who says that you look evergreen because they just want to make fun of you.
- Happy birthday, dad. As you are nearing retirement you are getting more handsome and good-humored than ever. Hope you continue to be a source of inspiration for all.
- Dad, I think it may be time to ditch your lighter. You need to have a flamethrower for lighting so many candles. Happy birthday, old man!
- Wear your gray hairs proudly dad. They are memories of how terrible I was as a child. Thanks for not killing me dad.
- Happy birthday to my biggest protector. Thank you for fighting all the monsters hiding under my bed and in my closet, and for making me feel safe and loved. I love you, Dad!
- The sad thing is, now you’ve entered the age, where many foods are forbidden for your health but we all can have. LOL! Happy birthday, my superhero!
- We wanted to get you a cake with a candle for every year, but the fire department said it would be a fire hazard. Oh well, happy birthday anyway!
- Even though we’re all supposed to have the same genes, you still look great, Dad. Happy birthday to one good-looking man!
- Don’t worry, Dad! You’re not going bald; you’re just becoming more aerodynamic. May this coming year bring you all the love, laughter, and happiness you can imagine. Happiest of birthdays to you.
- Happy birthday, dad! I couldn’t buy a gift for you because of not having enough money. So, on your birthday, I want something from you. Raise my pocket money, so that I can give you a surprise gift next year.
- Happy birthday to our family’s own personal search engine. Thanks for always having an answer to any question we had!
- Good thing they have those big number candles. Now I don’t have to spend the whole day filling the cake with tons and tons of candles. More time I can spend with my wonderful father!
- My dear dad, I am not going to confess that I came here only to eat the cake . . . instead, I’ll just enjoy the cake and say happy birthday!
- Remember, it’s not the years in a life, but the beers in the years! Drink up, Dad! Cheers to you and the coming year. May it bring you endless joy and may all your wishes come true. Happy birthday!
- Millions of people are celebrating their birthday today, and among all, I’ve chosen, your birthday party. Aren’t you feeling special now? Happy birthday, lucky dad!
- After thinking very hard about it, I still couldn’t find a fitting birthday gift for you. So, that’s why I came here to attend the day bare-handed. It’s the thought that counts, right? Happy birthday!
- At this age, I know it’s normal to forget many things but dad, don’t you dare forget me! Kidding! Happy Birthday! I hope your memory never gets erased!
- As a child, I thought my dad is a superhero. Now, the time has changed and I doubt in your superman capability now but still, I know you are great.
- Now that I have kids of my own, I see how hard it is to be a good father. I just hope I can do as good a job at it as you did.
- Finally, the big day has arrived after a long 12 months later. Happy birthday, dad! I hope your next birthday will not take too much time to arrive. Have a great birthday!
- Happy birthday to my wonderful father. May your golf swing improve, your steaks always be perfectly cooked, and your chair always be comfy!
- I know, the best gift for you is seeing my smiling face and that’s why on your birthday I’ve bought a dress for myself and have come to wish you with an empty hand. Happy birthday, dad!
- Here’s a fun fact—no, not that you’re getting older. Just that you’re starting to look even funnier. Here’s to more bad jokes and a happy birthday to you, Dad!
- My dearest Dad, I know today is your birthday, but it’s not a real holiday so I’m not too excited about it. Just kidding. Happy birthday on this very important day to a very important man!
- I’m really glad I got your genes, dad. You are as great as you ever were and probably getting better! I’m looking forward to aging as well as you!
- Mom just informed me that, though you are getting old, you are not becoming wiser at all. You’re welcome for revealing this secret to you. Just kidding. Happy birthday to one of the wisest men I know!
- I remember all the sage advice you’ve given me throughout the years. Like the fact that we can pick our friends and we can pick our nose. But we can’t pick our dad or his nose. Happy birthday, dad, never change!
- Congratulations dad for completing a half a century of life! Do not dance all night otherwise you could feel pain in your body. Don’t worry too much, it happens at this age. LOL!
- I didn’t put the candles on the cake intentionally otherwise everyone got to know your real age. Just joking! Happy birthday, dad!
- Dearest Dad: I wish for nothing but a lifetime of smiles for you on your birthday . . . as long as you still have teeth. Happy birthday to you!
- With all you’ve done, you deserve much more than just a card for your birthday. So I hope some of the other people here actually brought gifts.
- A father of your caliber deserves more than a happy birthday. You deserve a stupendous, breathtaking, extraordinary birthday! Unfortunately, we didn’t plan a birthday on that scale. But just know you deserve one!
- Happy birthday, dad! You should eat the cake as much as you can and I’m not saying this because it’s your birthday, but because I have a fear that soon all your teeth will be gone.
- I know dad, you have many grey hairs on your head. But think positively. These are not only the symbol of older age, but your grey hair is also telling that you are getting wiser day by day. Happy birthday!
- Dad, I know you have the heart of a child. But stop trying to steal a bite of the cake before we sing happy birthday.
- I couldn’t find any word that matches with “elder” and so couldn’t write a poem for you on your birthday. It’s a joke! Happy birthday, dad!
- Dad, as you’re getting older, give your brain some rest and stop commanding us at least today. Yes, it’s a joke. Happy birthday, cool dad!
- I can’t understand why people say that we look alike. How can an older man look the same as his young son? By the way, happy birthday dad! And let me tell you that I was joking!
No matter the location, occasion, or mood of the people, dads never fail to make the situation lighter with their weird sense of humor. So keep showering your love on your father and make his Birthday a very Happy Birthday.
If you have liked our article on the Best Funny Birthday Wishes for Father, then send it to your loved ones. And also bookmark our site we have posted and will post many articles related to best birthday wishes.
You May Like Also